- 1,200 dpi laser quality
- Up to 22 ppm, first page out in 8.5 seconds
- Automatic 2-sided printing, 16 MB RAM, expandable to 144 MB
- 10,000 pages per month duty cycle
- Parallel and USB 2.0 interfaces; PC and Mac compatible
HP LaserJet 1320 Printer is a personal, small office Monochrome Laser printer that specializes in producing letters and papers with ample speed. It delivers fast letter print speed of up to 22 pages per minute and provides professional looking documents at 1200 x 1200 dpi resolutions. This LaserJet 1320 has 250-sheet input tray and connects easily to your computer through USB or parallel connections. An excellent value printer, this HP LaserJet 1320 is one workhorse that you've been looking for your home or office needs! All you need to do to get started is add the toner cartridge and USB or parallel cable! Order today!
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer Quickly produce professional documents with this ideal printer for business individuals and small workteams. Produce high-quality documents quickly and easily. Print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute (ppm) and automatic two-sided printing ensure efficiency from start to finish with this desktop black-and-white laser printer. With Instant-on Technology, you don't have to wait for the printer to warm up, and the first page prints in as few as 8.5 seconds.
- 125-sheet output bin
- LED status lights provide printer and print job information
- One-door access to the easy-to-install print cartridge
- Adjustable single-sheet multipurpose input slot for specialty paper
- Enclosed 250-sheet input tray for standard paper
- 16 MB of standard printing memory and a powerful 133 MHz processor perform complex tasks quickly
- USB 2.0-compatible port for direct connections or optional Bluetooth connectivity
- HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server and HP Jetdirect 802.11b/g wireless Ethernet embedded print server for flexible networking
- Automatic two-sided printing provides effortless professional documents and reduces printing costs
- Rear output door provides a straight-through path
Some illustrated components may be optional add-ons.
Share the printer's value with versatile connectivity. Designed for individuals as well as small workteams, the printer provides multiple connectivity options. The HP LaserJet 1320 printer features simple USB 2.0-compatible and parallel port connectivity.
Count on HP reliability and performance. Featuring a 133 MHz processor and 16 MB of RAM (expandable up to 144 MB of RAM), the printer meets your business needs and gracefully handles complex documents.
Look sharp. Enhance your business communications. The HP LaserJet 1320 series printer delivers 1200 dpi resolution for consistently great documents. Smooth HP microfine toner particles produce true HP LaserJet print quality -- clear, sharp text characters, smooth grayscales, and deep blacks. For the best results, use HP papers and impress your clients and customers.
Print two-sided documents with ease. Routinely printing on both sides with integrated automatic two-sided printing saves money and resources, virtually doubles your input capacity, and makes paperwork more manageable.
Maximize your potential. Take advantage of compatibility. The printer is compatible with offices worldwide. Print professional documents with PCL 6, PCL 5e, or HP postscript level 2 emulation--print language standards widely recognized in businesses around the world.
Design customized business documents. The HP LaserJet 1320 series printer supports an array of HP papers, including HP Matte Brochure Laser Paper, HP Soft Gloss Presentation Laser Paper, and HP Labels.
Save valuable desk space. Featuring an enhanced, compact design with no protruding trays, you can print simply and conveniently from almost anywhere in your office. Simplify printer management with helpful alerts. The printer and HP supplies feature HP Smart printing technology, which provides automatic alerts when a cartridge is low. HP SureSupply enables convenient, online ordering.
Experience the freedom of a printer designed for your office. Built to fit into your existing office environment, the printer supports a wide range of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, Windows Server 2003, and XP; as well as Macintosh OS 9.x, OS X 10.1, 10.2, and 10.3. HP printing and imaging systems help you create powerful, professional communications easily. HP printers, supplies, accessories, and services are designed to work together and are invented to meet your business needs.
Maintain your business, not your printer. Designed with ease-of-use, real-time status, and supply management features, the HP LaserJet 1320 series printer offers top-of-the-line capabilities while lowering your total cost of ownership by minimizing printer downtime.
- Receive automatic alerts when a cartridge is low with HP Smart printing technology.
- Take advantage of convenient online ordering with HP SureSupply.
- HP Toolbox and the HP Embedded Web Server provide effortless remote access to printer settings, status information, the user's guide, and self-help and troubleshooting information.
HP's commitment to reliability lowers overall labor costs while minimizing employee downtime due to troubleshooting and printer servicing. In fact, HP is the only vendor to get an A rating on Printer Service and Reliability twelve years in a row from PC Magazine's annual reader survey.
The HP LaserJet 1320 series printer provides the high-quality laser output you have come to expect from the industry leader. High-resolution, 1200 dpi laser imaging and an advanced toner formulation ensure great print quality for your business documents, and HP Smart printing technology monitors and adjusts print cartridge characteristics to ensure consistent print quality throughout cartridge life.